Client Success Director /
Senior Client Success Manager
£Competitive + Benefits
At Capp our vision is simple - we want to match the world to their perfect job
Capp are the Strengths experts. We are recognised internationally for our innovation in assessment in both recruitment and development and have worked for over a decade with exceptional clients across a wide range of sectors. We are an award-winning business including most recently the award for ‘Outstanding Supplier Contribution 2018’ by the Institute of Student Employers.
Because of our continued expansion, we are seeking to appoint a Client Success Director/Senior Client Success Manager to join our thriving and growing Client Success team. Our Client Success team plays a critical part in the ongoing success of our business. It engages both internally and externally to ensure we always ‘Deliver, Delight and Grow’ our clients and to ensure they receive the maximum value and benefit from our innovative products and solutions. The successful candidate will therefore have a strong client services orientated background, ideally in assessment, volume recruitment or development with deep experience of building successful partnerships with significant accounts.
As a Client Success Director/Senior Client Success Manager you will take ownership of some of our most significant client accounts both European and Global. You will be using your relationship skills and work with Capp colleagues to deepen the breadth and strength of the client relationship, spotting opportunities for customer adoption and expansion. As one of the most experienced members of the Client Success team, you will also play a key role in mentoring and supporting others in the team and across the business to always deliver great results.
This will involve
- Being able to build an in-depth understanding of client needs, and of Capp products and combine this with your knowledge of the assessment/development market to develop and deliver appropriate Capp solutions to our premium client accounts
- Collaborating effectively with others to deliver against project KPIs and delight your clients
- Utilising your project management skills to implement client solutions
- Building and embedding external client and partner relationships
- Partnering with others to grow new opportunities within existing accounts including preparing for and attending pitches
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and partners who are experts in their fields of assessment, development and technology to exceed client expectations and needs
- Enhancing Capp’s position in the marketplace through the creation of award entries, conference presentations, case studies and white papers
To find out more or to apply for this role, please email Michelle Britton on firstname.lastname@example.org