Capp is a talent technology company. We help organizations hire and develop can-do love-to people. These people both can-do and love-to do the job, so they deliver results and make a difference at every level.
Our purpose is Strengthening the World, in service of our vision of Matching the world to their perfect job.
Our 100+ clients include some of the biggest brands and largest employers in the world. We have offices in London and Birmingham in the UK, Sydney in Australia, and our New York office is opening later this year. In early 2018, Capp partnered with Education Growth Partners (Stamford, CT, United States), who provided a £10m growth equity investment to accelerate our ability to serve our customers around the world.
We are now looking to add further strength and diversity of perspective to our board, with the appointment of one or more independent directors.
The person / people we are looking for would satisfy two or more of the following criteria:
- Ability to provide independent perspective and challenge to drive and enable business growth
- Experience of global expansion, international market entry and managing teams and business across different markets / countries / continents
- Experience in product marketing, building a differentiated brand across diverse markets
- Experience of ‘idea culling’ (i.e., working through many different ideas to decide what is best to do)
- Knowledge of enterprise technology solutions, ideally in recruitment / HR / talent or related areas
- Knowledge of platform/marketplace SaaS (operational, rather than technical perspectives)
- Knowledge / experience of data science and its potential for enterprise applications and business outcomes
- Experience of product management to drive product focus as the linchpin for business growth
- Experience of growing/scaling an enterprise SaaS business through to substantial scale or a substantial exit (£100m+)
- Previous experience of the independent director role.
The role will be remunerated through director’s fees and equity participation.
To express your interest in the role, in the first instance please send a covering letter and CV to Michelle Britton, Executive Assistant to the Board, at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 30 November 2018.